Would you rather - Makeup Edition!



The lovely Chloe left me a comment the other day letting me know that she had tagged me to do this tag and I must admit I got a little bit over excited! I love doing tag questions and sharing my answers and even recommending some of my favourite blogs to check out and to do the tag. Chloe's blog is also one that I have been following for a while now so make sure you check her out!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
The palettes and eyeshadows can go! I am more than happy to skip that step in my makeup routine! 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
My Hair is really long at the moment and the idea of cutting it all off saddens me. However I don't know whether I would be able to cope with it being ridiculously long..Therefore I think I will have to go with chopping all my hair off that way it can grow back! (Yes I definitely thought way to much into that answer)

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I use pink blush all the time and feel that it is more natural to me!

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes. I always complain that I have no clothes so would love to just be able to buy some clothes that I didn't have to worry about the price tag for a change! I also own too much makeup!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick is probably more logical.. Although I don't wear eyeliner..

6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?
Unfortunately I am going to have to go with MAC on the basis that there is no Sephora in the UK. However I think they need to bring one over here soon! 

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I always wear the same eyeshadow every day for uni so I think that I will live with that one colour for the rest of my life! I also am obsessed with changing up my lipsticks! 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, or summer clothes in the winter?
Hard question! I would rather wear my winter clothes in the summer, as long as I can take off the layers whenever I want to. Also I do wear winter clothes in summer sometimes as the weather in the UK is not the best! 

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright Nails. My skin is far to pale to wear dark dark nails every day. Also my favourite colour is pink so I like to wear all the different shades! 

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Favourite Eye Product.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytails never go wrong and messy buns are so unpredictable!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lipgloss! I paint my nails nearly twice a week and have an addiction to nail polish! 

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Erm.. is this even a question? Sharpie!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Without Nail Varnish probably, although I would find it extremely hard! 

I TAG:

xoxox


2 comments

  1. Hi Francesca! I tagged you to do the Christmas tag :)

    http://bootsandcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox