Lifestyle : I'm officially a graduate!


I'm officially a Graduate!

I didn't realise how odd that would sound until I wrote that sentence down! Getting to the point to be able to speak about finishing uni has been a miracle in itself, and trust me I didn't think I would actually make it this far at all. There were many a time I thought about quitting, and many a time I wondered if it was worth it at all but I am so pleased and proud that I pushed forward.

Last Thursday my family and I made our way up to the O2 in London to attend my graduation ceremony. It was such a weird experience seeing my classmates after such a long time, and it was even weirder to see everyone formally dressed! I didn't take too many photographs, but I wanted to just share and document this moment in my life. That's one of the things I have found most enjoyable about writing this blog, being able to look back on the special moments. 










Until next time,



1 comment

  1. Huge congratulations! Best of luck with everything you've got planned next.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox