Beauty : Technic Brush Cleaner Review*


Cleaning makeup brushes has to be one of, if not the most, boring jobs on this planet. My whole brush cleaning routine has been the same ever since I started wearing makeup and I have always stuck with using baby shampoo not knowing of the other products out there on offer. The more I expand my makeup collection, the more brushes I use which add to the Sunday afternoon cleaning chore. I was sent the Technic brush cleaning product a couple of months ago and have been so surprised with how it has performed. 


My little Technic package included not only the brush cleaner, but also two extremely soft brushes that I had no idea were being sent. If you're not familiar with brush cleaner's, because honestly I had never really used one before now, then you wouldn't be wrong in thinking it looks like a bar of soap. A bar of soap that when wet cleans your brushes faster than ever before, and that's quite the claim! Using the cleaner honestly couldn't be easier. First you wet the brush and then swirl it round in the container making sure the cleaner rubs off. Next you swirl the brush again in your hand to lather the brush before finally rinsing under the sink and setting aside to dry - it couldn't be simpler! I've been testing this out in my weekly brush wash and have found it to be a much better and faster way to clean my brushes, including my foundation brush which is always full of more product than the smaller eyeshadow ones. I also love how soft it left my brushes after use. I have certainly noticed a difference after using it. 













Also included in the package were the softest brushes I think I have ever owned! I am a big fan of my Real Technique brushes, but you can't go wrong with an extra eyeshadow brush or two, three okay maybe ten! The larger brush is perfect for applying powder under the eyes, as well as tapping on a  little bit of blush or highlight. 




Overall, I am really impressed with the quality and finish of both the brush cleaners and the brushes. I am so glad I have finally found a product to make my least favourite bit of makeup application quick! Technic are also a favourite brand of mine when it comes to affordable but great makeup, so I love how the other products within their brand work just as well. 

Have you tried any Technic products? Let me know what you think of them! 

Until next time,
 *All products mentioned in this blogpost were sent to me to try. As always all opinions, images and words are my own and are 100% honest. 


1 comment

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox