Beauty : Glossybox June 2017

Glossybox June 2017 Review

It's finally summer, well that's what they keep on saying on the television anyway! This months Glossybox is also going along with this theme by putting together the cutest box filled with treats perfect for the 'park life'. June's box is filled with quite a big selection of products, ranging from skincare to hairspray. In fact, it's probably my favourite most exciting box that I have received in the last couple of months. Another exciting addition to the box this month was the added extra of a sneak peek into 'Wilde Like Me', a book written by Youtube superstar and Blogger Louise Pentland!

Once again, Glossybox have truly outdone themselves by including 6 exciting products in this months box. All of these goodies were placed within the classic pink and black packaging, which if you have read previous Glossybox unboxing's are my favourite box design by far! So lets take a look inside...

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review


Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Beauty Pro Black Diamond - £4.95 for 3
Charcoal face masks have really come into their own in the last couple of months. I have watched so many different videos on Youtube and Instagram where people have been commenting on how great this mask is in particular but never knew where to get it from. I am SO excited to use this on my next pamper evening! 

111 Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel - £110
Ok, so £110 for an eye cream is VERY extreme. For that price I would expect a lot of amazing things to happen. With that all being said I am interested to see what results I will get from using this product. Perhaps I will do an update of this when this sample size runs out! 

Sleek Makeup Power Plump Lip Crayon - £5.50 | FULL SIZED PRODUCT
This gorgeous lip crayon in 1050 Notorious Nude applies the perfect everyday lip colour, with a little bit of oomph. Personally, I have never really enjoyed wearing lip plumping products in the past and find them more uncomfortable than its worth. With that being said, I really like the colour of this product and can see myself using this on the odd occasion!

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review


Manna Radar Cosmetics Sheer Glo Illuminator - £22.50
Another one of my favourite makeup products of late has to be highlighter. I have been using my trusty Sleek Face Form palette for the past year and have been loving it. With the summer weather apparently making its appearance, I have been looking for a cream highlighter that will give me the same results that I love from my powdered product. This particular product can be worn on its own on top of makeup for that finished look. Alternatively it can be mixed into foundation to give a dewy finish. I can't wait to give this one a try. 

Batiste Stylist Oomph My locks XXL Volume Spray £4.29 | FULL SIZED PRODUCT
When opening this months parcel there was a little advert showcasing the new designed packaging of the hair styling range. I am a big fan of Batiste's dry shampoo but have never really used many of their other products. This hair spray states that it will give my hair 'incredible volume' whilst still being 'nourishing'. Two very big claims, can't wait to see if they are right! 

Lypsyl SPF50 £4.99 | FULL SIZED PRODUCT
The final product in this months box was something that took me right back to my childhood. I can't be the only one who would go into the chemist to buy a fruity flavoured Lypsyl right? As much as I used to love Lypsyl, I had kind of forgotten about them as a brand so it's a pleasant surprise to see this included in Junes box. This Lypsyl has a vanilla scent with UV protection, this makes it perfect for my summer holiday at the end of next month. It's going straight into my holiday picks!

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review

Glossybox June 2017 Review


Finally, this month's Glossybox had an exclusive sneak peak of Louise Pentland's new book. For those of you who don't know of Louise Peatland, please check out her Youtube channel. I have had many down days turned around after watching one of her hilarious down to earth videos. From what I have read, the book 'Wilde Like Me' sounds exactly like Louise. I can't wait to read the full book when it's finally released! 

Overall I am so impressed with the contents of this month's box. I had been 'umming' and 'ahhing' whether to cancel my subscription last month as the products I had been receiving weren't things I would ever have gone out to buy myself, but I am so glad I didn't. Next month's box looks just as exciting, with the sneak peek showing a Spectrum fan brush! 

What do you think of the contents of this month's box? Are you subscribed to Glossybox, what did you get this month? Let me know in the comments below! 

Until next time,

If you're interested in signing up for your own box then feel free to use my link HERE which will give you 50% off your first box, as well as a free extra beauty gift! 


Glossybox June 2017 Review

3 comments

  1. I wish we could get sleek cosmetics easily over here in the US - all their stuff looks so nice! And I love Louise Pentland! Thanks for the post!

    Amanda | thebeautypanda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Glossybox have really upped their game lately haven't they? I think they've more or less left Birchbox in the dust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely unboxing!!!
    the pics are beautiful and the products sound great
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox