Portugal OOTD 12!


Tonight was our final night out in Portugal. I can't believe how quickly this holiday has gone. I am so sad to be leaving and I really can't believe that I am going to have to wake up and actually get dressed to go out for the day rather than to sit around the swimming pool. I can't tell you how much I am going to miss that swimming pool! We decided that because it was the final night that we would all dress up nicely. I wished that I had brought some more dresses along on this trip because I have begun to run out of my nice evening clothes! I decided to wear my princess skirt from Hollister again tonight as I really love it! With the skirt I wore a really old Topshop grey silky vest top. I love how loose this top looks and it feels really comfortable to wear. My necklace is from Primark and is black and gold. I am wearing my usual New Look sandals and anklets. I decided to use my new bag from Parfois. My makeup is really neutral. I have only worn Benefit they're real mascara and Pink Plaid matte lipstick from MAC.









From the whole trip I think this is my favourite evening look. I love the way that grey and pale pink looks together. I am deffo going to be wearing this look again in the future! Plus you can totally accessorise lots with the jewellery as the top is going to be very plain.

Let me know what you think of this look and if you would like to see more of these in the future when I get home!

Lots of love, 
Top- Topshop (Old) 
Skirt- Hollister
Necklace- Primark
Shoes- New Look
Bag- Parfois








No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox