Review: My Pandora ring

 Good evening, morning or afternoon depending what time it is when you read this post. I hope you are having a lovely day! I am so excited for the future of this blog. At the time of writing this post I have a book full of ideas for future blog posts and I can't wait to share them with you all! The past few months have been a little difficult for me as my anxiety/panic attacks have caused me a lot of issues in ways that they never have done in the past. But I am so glad that I am coming out onto the other side of that now. I am thinking about relaunching my blog with an updated layout and new header etc. I am also thinking about buying a domain, so if anybody has any tips or ideas with what site to go with then let me know! Now, onto the post! 

I own lots of jewellery. Topshop, Accessorise and Dorothy Perkins are my favourites when it comes to statement necklaces and I am even partial to some Primark pieces which are both fashionable and affordable, but I have never really had an item that I could wear each day until now. If you recall on my blog the other week I posted about my work experience and internship at You and Your Wedding magazine, (You can read about that HERE), and I found that being around that amount of Jewellery and pretty pieces made me want to find a staple item of my own. I spoke to my mum and she said that she wanted to buy me my very first ring as a congratulations for finishing your first year at uni, if you know me this is really a big deal!, and she also wanted to show me how proud of me she was. So we went to my local Pandora store with the intention of buying a ring. My local store has just been upgraded so it is now so much more bigger than it used to be and more open for browsing. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to buy. The popular Pandora ring of the moment, the Princess ring. Obviously seeing how popular this ring is, it wasn't in stock. After speaking to the lovely sales assistant and checking whether it was in stock in another store I decided that I would wait and come in another day, that was until I spotted this delicate little heart ring in the corner of my eye. I thought it was absolutely beautiful and perfect for what I wanted it for. Again they didn't have it in my size, apparently I have small fingers!, so we ordered it to be delivered to the store and that was that. 

Four weeks passed and we still hadn't heard anything. So I rang up the store to be told that it had been in the store waiting for me for a couple of weeks and that they had apparently called me once and that they got no answer. This is the only issue I have with the whole process of ordering my ring from Pandora. They called me once and got no reply, no message was left and no attempt was made to call again. So it was left to me the customer to wonder where my item, that I had already paid for, was at. Never the less my mum and I went into the store to collect the ring and we left with the dainty little product all wrapped up with a bow in the cute Pandora bag. 

There is something special about leaving a shop with a gift bag and a bow! 
 This was the ring that I fell in love with. It is called the Delicate heart ring and my ring has a pink sapphire inside the heart. It is the perfect size for my finger and because it is quite simple will never go out of fashion. It is the classic piece that I was after and I am so glad that I have something that I can treasure and cherish as a gift from my mum. 
I hope you enjoyed this post and are looking forward to ones that I have planned. I am hoping to continue my little schedule of uploading on a Sunday and a Wednesday. I like how it works for me and hope you enjoy it too. 

Please follow and leave a little comment down below, I love to hear back from you and I also love checking out your blogs in return! 

Let me know what jewellery pieces are your staples! 
Love, 
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Bloglovin



9 comments

  1. I absolutely love this ring. I have it in the lilac stone and it's so lovely to stack with other rings :)

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth | Peaches and Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a cute little ring isn't it! I love it so much! I am thinking about getting some other rings to stack it with!

      Thanks for the comment :)
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Omg! What a gorgeous ring! I love it! Great photos! xx
    http://roziebud.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rozie. I have been working quite hard recently on trying to take some more professional/interesting looking photos. So I am glad that you like them!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. So pretty and i love the packaging too! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big sucker for pretty packaging! Its just so nice!
      Haha thanks for the comment xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your ring! It's a great staple piece and you'll have it forever!
    tenaciouscookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's exactly what I thought. I think it will never go out of style as well.
      Thanks for the comment!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox